WolfiesScrapsNThings

Friday, December 1, 2006

Elsie Challenge #3 and some other stuff


The 3rd challenge is to customize a ribbon border. The LO is very simple and I only added a chipboard phrase to it but I like....I may actually add some journaling to it, but I just haven't decided yet. Now I know the photo is a little bit strange...lol, but I didn't take it my DH did. Everytime he tried to take a picture of Myskie, the cat would turn around, so I guess he just finally gave up and took a picture anyway. :)


On another note, my DH dropped my camera a couple of months ago and I have been without all this time. Not anymore!!! We went yesterday and got us a new one and I love it. Even better news is that he promised me a Canon EOS 400D in March!!! Isn't he just a Sweetie? But, I told him I would wait until next Dec for it because I truly would rather have a new bathroom in March. But we will see what happens in March.
I've decided to go back to designing digital scrapbook products and will tell you more about it as I get settled in.
This is also my month for taking photos every day to scrap and show what my life is like during the month of December. Boy do I hope I can keep up!!!

2 comments:

Scrappytbear said...

Funny layout, nice border! love the photo, cracks me up!

Lissa Ballard said...

Okay that photo is just too hilarious and SO you!

LOVE IT!!!
Hugs,
Me