WolfiesScrapsNThings

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FOBTY 5/30

I've recently become quite a regular at Sweet Shoppe Designs and I've been doing lots of the challenges of there. One of the challenges they have is the FOBTY - From Our Blog to Yours. Fridays theme was where you would go for your dream vacation.
I'd have to choose New Zealand for a couple of different reasons. First, one of my best friends lives in Auckland and I would love to get to meet her in person and scrap and play and just do all sorts of stuff with her, not to mention meeting those two precious girls of hers. Secondly, the country is just absolutely beautiful and I would love to go and see some the gorgeous natural beauty of the country and also get to know a little bit about the Maori peoples first hand.
Oh well, a girl can dream and perhaps someday we'll be able to do it. :)

No comments: