WolfiesScrapsNThings

Thursday, September 10, 2009

FOBTY - 10 September 2009

Today we are supposed to blog about our favorite sport and being that I'm really not into sports at all and neither is DH, I thought I'd blog about the one and only UNLV basketball gae I ever went to. So, as I said, I'm really not into sports but I got talked into going to UNLV basketball game and to be perfectly honest, I had a blast! It's amazing how much energy fills the arena with all those fans, not to mention I got see some future NBA players in the process. Larry Johnson, 1991 NBA drafts first pick and 1992 Rookie of the Year, as well as Stacey Augmon and Greg Anthony who both went on to be drafted int he 1991 NBA draft. So, even though I'm not a sports fan this is one of my best memories of my early 20's

No comments: