WolfiesScrapsNThings

Friday, October 16, 2009

Home Alone and Layouts

Well, it's no secret that Arjan has been working in the UK for a few months now, but he's always been home on the weekends. Well, not this weekend because he has to work. I've known it was coming for about a month, but it really just hit me last night as I put the normal Thursday night load of laundry in. He's really not going to be home...no cuddles, no snuggles, no breakfast, lunch or dinners together. Nothing! I always miss him when he is gone, but I'll be missing him a little bit extra this weekend.

I hope his weekend project goes very smoothly and he will get a bit of time to do something fun this weekend too.

I usually show him all my layouts from the week when he gets home, but I'll put them here for him so he can go have a look.









1 comment:

therealdraghkar said...

Hey Honey, what a wonderful layouts, even though my screen did not really clearly display the journalling on the bucket story, I could grasp it well enough. I would love to see her new couch...

I also love your LO with the tabby cat we spotted during caching with tante Agaath en Jan. A wonderful picture and I love the positioning on the page..

As you know, I am missing you bunches and bunches and wish you could come over here, so we can spend the weekend together.

me loves ya..

D.