WolfiesScrapsNThings

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

FOBTY - My Favorite Birthday

My favorite birthday I've had so far had to be my birthday in 2001. I had only moved to Holland to be with Draghkar 2 1/2 months prior to my birthday and and we were still living in his parents little igloo shaped vacation house while we looked for a house to buy. He made my day very special, just by being who he is and remembering it even though we'd truly only known each other about 6 months, 3 1/2 of which were only by internet and telephone.
it was on this birthday that he presented me with 2 wonderful kitties from the asiel (shelter), Anubis and Bastet. Bastet would go on to give me my greatest gift 1 1/2 years later, a precious, unexpected gift of life who we named Whisper. For that I will always be grateful to both my wonderful husband and my beautiful little smokey grey cat, Bastet.

No comments: