WolfiesScrapsNThings

Friday, July 18, 2008

FOBTY - Summer Jobs and Adventures

My summer jobs really only consisted of babysitting, but one of those baby sitting jobs was pretty cool. Right down the street lived this man named Jack, Jack was an old man but Jack had a son who was married and had a newborn baby boy, so I got asked to babysit quite often. Jack was pretty cool for an fart, he had a swimming that I got to use any time I wished, unless he was entertaining of course, but the coolest thing about Jack was his pet...Jack had a pet SKUNK! Yup, I said skunk...I can't remember the little cutie's name but that skunk was better than having a dog. She loved to cuddle, followed me wherever I went...was awesome! One of my few good memories of my childhood. :) *I was only 8 yrs old at the time*

1 comment:

Meems said...

i'm assuming that skunk had it's scent glands or whatever removed!